The Central Connecticut women's swimming and diving team completed the first day of a two-day dual meet versus New Hampshire at Suydam Natatorium. The Wildcats finished the first day with a 124-62 advantage in the team score.
- Katie Czulewicz earned a first-place finish in the 200 freestyle, touching at 1:55.92, the third fastest time in the NEC entering the week
- Elyse Boothroyd scored 226.66 points on the 1-meter board, capturing first place
- Kelly Stotler's 100 backstroke swim of 1:01.15 is a top-10 time in the league
- Rookie Ella Discala finished second in the 100 breaststroke, 1:06.53
- Fellow rookie Gabi Wroblewski dropped a top-five NEC time in the 200 butterfly, placing third at 2:11.22
- Cassidy Stotler's second place swim in the 200 IM, 1:10.95, ranks second in the NEC entering the night
The Blue Devils and Wildcats will complete their dual meet Saturday at 11 am.