The Central Connecticut women's swimming and diving completed its two-day dual with New Hampshire on Saturday at Suydam Natatorium. The Wildcats finished with a 245.5-107.5 victory.
- Gabi Wroblewski and Morgan O'Hara placed second and third in the 400 Im, at 4:37.15 and 4:40.79, ranking in the top-two in the NEC this season
- Megan Dunigan's swim of 2:10.41 in the 200 back was good for third on Saturday and is amongst the top-five in the conference
- Elyse Boothroyd finished second on the high board at 225.53 points, just .22 shy of first place
- Cassidy Stotler was third in the 100-butterfly, 58.50, which should rank tops in the NEC
- Ella Discala finished second in the 200-breaststroke with a swim of 2:29.01, good for a top-five time in the conference best-time list
The Blue Devils are back in action on Sunday, November 6, traveling to Stony Brook for a 1pm dual meet.