Central Connecticut State University Sports Complex Tailgating Regulations
Emergencies – Police, Fire, Medical – CALL 9-1-1
THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE DOWN ANY OR ALL TAILGATING AREAS AND TO DISMISS ANY PERSON FROM THE PREMISES FOR VIOLATIONS OF THIS POLICY OR WHEN IT DETERMINES IS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC SAFETY PURPOSES.
POLICE AND STAFF ARE ASSIGNED TO THESE AREAS AND WILL ENFORCE ALL POLICIES AND LAWS. PLEASE APPROACH CCSU POLICE OR EVENT STAFF IN CASE OF A PROBLEM OR EMERGENCY.
CCSU POLICE 860-832-2375
The Arute Field Parking Lot or any other surface lots for tailgating will open three (3) hours prior to the scheduled start of the game.
All tailgating activities must end 30 minutes prior to the start time of the designated contest.
Parking in Arute Lot is limited, thus one car, one space will be enforced.
All tailgating areas must be cleared while the game is in progress.
No Tailgating is allowed during the game
All tailgating areas will close 1 hours after conclusion of game.
GENERAL TAILGATING REGULATIONS
- Attendees are expected to obey all laws and may face arrest and prosecution if the law is violated.
- The legal age for possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages in Connecticut is 21.
- It is illegal to provide alcohol to anyone under the age of 21.
Policy Restrictions: Violators will be asked to cease the behavior or leave the event. Those that persist may be subject to arrest and/or campus discipline.
- Anyone in possession of or consuming alcoholic beverages must produce a valid ID to Police or Athletics Game Management Staff when requested.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages on any other part of the campus or on public streets that run through or adjacent to campus is prohibited.
- Kegs and glass bottles or containers are prohibited.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
- Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer bongs) are prohibited.
- Loud, abusive language and behavior that prevent others from enjoying tailgating is prohibited. No large speakers or amplified music will be permitted.
- No solicitation of any kind is allowed. This includes banners, raffles, or the selling of any products (food, drink, apparel, souvenirs) without written permission from CCSU Athletics.
- Food and beverage may not be brought into Arute Stadium.
- NO CHARCOAL GRILL ARE ALLOWED….Use of propane grills are permitted with safety as the highest priority.