Central Connecticut State track & field battled at the UConn Northeast Challenge Saturday, bringing home a nunber of top ten finishes, including two from Miles Fye-Moore.
- Fye-Moore's best performance of the day came in the 200 meter dash, where he finished in 21.41 for a fourth place mark. Fye-Moore went on to also finish ninth in the 100 meter dash with a 10.77 finish time.
- Cam Whalen likewise put together two solid performances on Saturday, finishing seventh in the 400 meter hurdles at 53.81 as well as landing himself a 14th place finish in the 110 meter hurdles with a 15.43 time. In the 400 meter hurdles, Shawn Akomeah and Carlos Villarini finished 18th and 19th, respectively.
- Jacob Ireland finished 11th in the 800 meter race after clocking in at 1:54.41. He placed 12th in the 1500 meter race later on that day at 3:51.71.
- In the men's javelin throw, Logan Ratcliff finished 16th with a 54.41 meter toss. Teammate Jackson Decker was not far behind him with a 44.50 meter throw for 22nd.
- Tyrone Mack and Nick Gianni finished 21st and 24th in the men's discus throw.
The Blue Devils compete again next weekend at the Jay Carisella Coaches Invite in Boston.