The Central Connecticut swimming and diving team outscored Bryant, 194-99, in its first home dual of the season on Saturday. The Blue Devils won 13 of 16 events in the dual.
- CCSU opened the meet with a win in the 200 yard medley relay. Junior Hallie Perrin, junior Mariana Espino, freshman Ashley Calderon and junior Jeannette King won with a time of 1:47.62.
- Freshman Abbey Keane won the 1,000 free in a time of 10:37.22.
- Central went 1-2-3 in the 200 free. Junior Katie Czulewicz won in 1:54.46, while freshman Morgan O'Hara (1:58.36) and junior Simona Visinski (1:58.78) were just behind.
- Freshman Nathalie Pena won the 100 backstroke in 0:59.63. Pena would also win the 200 backstroke in 2:07.39, while O'Hara took second in 2:10.24.
- Junior Alex Lindgren won the 100 breaststroke in 1:07.30, just ahead of Espino at 1:07.92. Lindgren led a 1-2-3 finish in the 200 breastroke. Lindgren (2:23.36) outswam Espino (2:28.11) and sophomore Abby Bacon (2:32.32).
- Calderon won the 200 yard butterfly in 2:09.10. She also took the 100 fly in 58.94.
- King touched the wall in 52.90 to win the 100 free.
- Lindgren won the 200 yard IM with a time of 1:12.44, while O'Hara placed second in 2:14.02. O'Hara would win the 200 IM with a time of 2:10.06.
- Czulewicz won the 500 free in 5;06.31, while Keane (5:14.61) and sophomore Shannon Welcome (5:20.80) were just behind.
- The team of juniors Katie Czulewicz, Hallie Perrin, Jeannette King and Simona Visinski won the final event of the day, the 400 free relay, in 3:36.18. The team of freshman Ashley Calderon, sophomore Shannon Welcome, junior Destiny Johnson and freshman Abbey Keane turned in a time of 3:46.30 to place second.
- Senior Rachel Pinsky placed second in both the one-meter and three-meter diving events. She scored 177.27 in the one-meter, just .40 behind Gabby Ritzer of Bryant. Pinsky scored 160.65 in the three-meter event.
- King (24.31) and Johnson (25.51) finished 2-3 in the 50 yard freestyle.
- The Blue Devils host LIU on Saturday, February 27. The action starts at 5:00 p.m. at the Jack Suydam Natatorium.