The men's track and field team performed at the UMass Flagship Invitational at the New Balance Center in Boston, MA. Sunday.
- Edward Williams ran a collegiate-best 8.02 in the 60m hurdles, good for fourth-place in the event
- Israel Henriquez-Setho lept 13.86m in the triple jump, on his second attempt, to finish fifth
- Jake Ireland took sixth-place, 4:13.53, in the Mile Run, a personal-best in the indoor event, shaving nearly four seconds off of his prior best
- Chris Abbey was the teams top finisher in the 800m, posting a time of 1:57.60
- Yankarlos Diaz finished 10th in the 3,000m with a time of 8:37.06
- Aiden Budge also posted a top-10 finish in the 800m, running 1:58.66 for 10th place
The Blue Devils are back in action on January 20 at the Ramapo invite at the NYC Armory.