Four Central Connecticut men's track and field athletes qualified for the finals in their respective events at the IC4A/ECAC Championships on Saturday, March 7. Central also posted two personal best times during the day. Finals will take place on Sunday, the final day of the meet, inside the BU Track and Tennis Center in Boston, MA.
Meet: IC4A/ECAC Championships
Location: Boston University Track and Tennis Center - Boston, MA
KEY PERFORMANCES | RESULTS
- Alex Norstrom finished in 16th place in the 5,000 meter run after posting a personal best time of 14:30.03.
- Miles Fye-Moore advanced to the finals in the 200 meter dash. He posted a collegiate best time of 21.66 in the prelims of the 200 meter to qualify.
- Andrew Findley also recorded a personal best time in the 500 meter dash posting a 1:04.16 to qualify for the finals.
- Richard Grudzwick finished with the fourth best time in the preliminary round of the 800 meter run with a time of 1:52.18 and will compete in the finals tomorrow.
- Quincy Sanchez qualified for the finals in the 60 meter high hurdles with a time of 8.17.
- The 4x400 team consisting of Walton, Fye-Moore, Whalen and Jean-Jacques ran a season best time of 3:20.49 in the preliminary round.
The five Blue Devils will compete on Sunday, March 8 at the final day of the IC4A/ECAC Championships.